FOR SAFETY AND WELLNESS | HOME-PRO ELECTRIC – YOUR KITCHENER ELECTRICIAN
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, and your families is our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with Public Health Ontario, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- Home-Pro Electric has implemented increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
- Switches, outlets, covers and other controls will be wiped down with sanitizing napkins upon completion of all work.
- All our technicians will thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water per Public Health Ontario guidelines before entering your home.
- As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
- We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts and are well-informed.
- Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when interacting with our staff.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Home-Pro Electric will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph Areas.